Specialist Leather » Sports Footwear » Golf
Pittards WR100 water resistant golf leathers offer the following benefits that will last the entire life of the shoe:
- Leather absorbs very little water.
- Shoes stay lighter in wet conditions.
- Leather is not damaged by water and remains soft and supple when it dries.
- Leather maintains natural breathability as the water resistant treatment is actually tanned into the leather rather than being in the form of a surface treatment.
- White leathers are dyed through to achieve the ultimate in whiteness.
The Pittards golf range includes classic smooths and a wide selection of modern textures for trims.