At a glance:
- FTSE AIM All-Share listed (PTD), established in Yeovil in 1826
- Heritage in the development and manufacture of performance leathers that are used by major brands around the world
- Tanneries in the UK and Ethiopia as well as finished product factories in both countries
- Employs around 200 people in the UK and 1600 in Ethiopia.
- Our brand partners include FootJoy, Nike, Berghaus, Franklin, Ruffwear, Hi-Tec and Sennheiser
- Chairman Stephen Yapp, CEO Reg Hankey, CFO Matt O’Rourke
HQ and tannery manufacturing gloving and footwear leather, bags and small leather goods for own brand, Daines and Hathaway and third party
Five glove factories with capacity for garments, bags and footwear uppers
Edjersa: tannery manufacturing gloving and footwear leather
The Company’s medium term strategy is to reinforce Pittards as a performance leather expert, maximise the market opportunity and leverage our products and brand while delivering long term rewards to our shareholders.
The foundations of our business remain the footwear and performance glove markets where leveraging our strong existing customer relationships and expertise gives us a competitive edge. We are also targeting new customers from within these markets, notably within our UK footwear leather manufacturing capability which is well placed to meet the needs of brands prioritising differentiation and innovation.
In order to build a more balanced portfolio we have also identified the increasing use of performance leathers in the interiors market as a promising opportunity to develop new customers in new markets.