- Aniline hairsheep leather - drum dyed, soft, breathable and strong.
- Average size - 5 square feet
- Average thickness - 0.55mm
- Returns: It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure the skin is right for the job before cutting. Skins cannot be returned once they have been cut.
- Colour: The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Colours shown on your screen may not be a true indication of shade. If in doubt, please ask for a cutting.
Colour Fastness: Please note that colour fastness varies between colours and leathers. It is advisable to test the level of colour fastness of the leather you are intending to use in order to ensure it is suitable for its end use as Pittards cannot accept any liability for colour transfer onto other materials. Free sample swatches are available on request.